Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas!

December 20, 2014

Today we don’t have much time to write email because our p-day was moved to Christmas day.  I'm so stoked to talk to you!  

We had our Christmas conference this week and it was awesome. Sister Fortunato does a really great job with all the mission events!  We spent a while putting the conference together but in the end I think all the missionaries really enjoyed the musical and the food!  The theme was "Our Legacy".  Sister Fortunato put together a program all about the birth of Christ and the pioneers, which really went well.  

We have been having a lot of success lately with our investigators and we are excited about their progress!  Ailton stopped smoking and I've never seen anyone so excited and determined to be baptized like he is!

I love you family. I'm excited to see on Christmas!

Elder Marsh
President and Sister Fortunato




No comments:

Post a Comment