Saturday, May 2, 2015

The kick

Dear Mom,

I dont even know what to say. "The time passed away with us, and also our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream." That scripture in Jacob starts to convey my feeling. 

This last week was awesome! We had two great meetings with President Fortunato. On Wednesday, we had a meeting with all the missionaries that have gotten on the mission since the beginning of the year and their companions. We split up the group and elder Juergens and I did practices with these elders for 3 hours! Thats a lot of time but it goes by so fast. I love teaching, so naturally I love practices! Presidente stayed with the others groups and gave some inspiring work about hard work and diligence. He always teaches the most simple things about the gospel: Faith, Repentance, Baptism, the Holy Ghost.  If we have a missionary has a strong testimony, he will always work hard. How could a missionary be disobedient or have a bad work ethic if he knows exactly who he's serving? Heavenly Father truly expects the best from us.

On Thursday, we went to the city of Riberão das Neves. There are seven companionships there and last month was very rough. We went ther with president to make some changes. After the meeting, Elder Juergens and I went on exchanges with the missionaries in a Bairro called Sevilha. At the end of the day, we found 9 new investigators and someone who is going to be baptized tonight! Such a miracle. The next day, we went to Neves, my old area, and were blessed with more miracles. I love this work so much.

Heres a picture from Helions baptism last week. I love that man.

I love you so much,
Elder Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment