Saturday, April 25, 2015

Buzzer Beater

Dear Mom,

We had super fun week!!!!

We went to Divinópolis to watch a zone meeting that was super spiritual. All the missionaries in the zone there made "covenants" like Captain Moroni and his soldiers did to live the most highest level of obedience and hard work so that the Lord could bless them with baptisms. On Tuesday when we got there, there was no one with a baptismal date, but until now, there have already been four baptisms in their zone! After the meeting, Elder Juergens and I spent the day in Divinópolis with the zone leaders. I stayed with Elder Galvão, who was in the MTC with me. I love him, and we had a good day of work together. Elder Juergen and I then got to stay in a hotel, which was also super nice because I got to get a good sleep. Side note: We live in an awesome apartment on the 18th floor of the building that is on the right hand side of that picture I attached. The only problem is that we have to sleep with the windows open to keep the room cool, and the noise from the city takes a toll on your sleep after a few months. I’ve gotten used to it though I think. The next day we went to Pará de Minas, which is an awesome area, but that was having troubles with having baptisms in the past few months. We had an awesome time working with the elders there, and there were two baptisms in Para de Minas today!



The Lord really does just bless us so much. This week while we spent most of the time away from our area, we were worried about how our investigators would do. Yesterday night though, we taught Helion who got back from a trip recently. He decided that he would be baptized today! He is the greatest. He is from Rio de Janeiro and moved here about a month ago. His roommate is a returned missionary so getting him integrated in the ward was very easy!

I love the gospel and missionary work. It’s the greatest!

Love,
Elder Marsh


No comments:

Post a Comment